Spredfast is transforming the way companies connect with consumers. Spredfast is the leading digital customer engagement platform for global enterprises. Based in Austin, Texas, and with offices all over the globe, we tirelessly pursue innovation that helps enterprises engage with their customers online. We work with over 800 global brands, media companies, and agencies and provide branded communities, social media marketing and customer care through our award-winning platform.
- Leader of Brand Marketing team
dataxu® helps marketing professionals use data to improve their advertising. Our software empowers you to connect with real people across all channels, including TV, capturing consumers’ attention when and where it matters most. With 14 offices around the world, we’re here to help power your business forward. Discover what you + our software can do at http://www.dataxu.com.
- Led end-to-end dataxu company rebrand in August 2017: brand logo, essence, pillars, positioning, messaging, style guides
- Team delivered highest net new monthly marketing leads in dataxu history for 12 months in a row
- Responsible for strategy and execution of: content, PR, events, corporate advertising, marketing opps, communications, digital strategy, global brand
- Increased dataxu LinkedIn followers YoY by 40%; increased Twitter followers YoY by 41%
- Refreshed corporate brand in Q4 2015; launched new dataxu.com corporate website in Q4 2015
- Columnist for MarketingLand.com
- Co-Author of the following industry white papers/ebooks: “2017 Marketer’s Guidebook: Programmatic Partnership Models”, “2017 Marketer’s Guidebook: Driving ROI Through Hyperlocal Marketing”, “2017 Marketer’s Guidebook: How To Build A Programmatic Org”, “The Rapid Rise of Programmatic TV: What PTV Means for Advertisers in 2016”, “Understanding Today’s Cross-Device Consumer”, “It’s Time to Double Down on Data,” ANA Magazine, April 2016, “Powering Forward With Programmatic: Evolution of the Agency”, “2016 Programmatic Quality Series: Understanding Viewability”, “The 2015 Advertising Fraud Report | Programmatic Quality Series”
- Author of “Modernizing the Mix: Transforming Marketing Through Technology and Analytics”
Pixability is an award-winning technology company that enables global brands and agencies such as PUMA, GUCCI, Google, and Omnicom to plan, place, optimize, and perform better with video advertising on YouTube and Facebook.
At Pixability, Merrily owns all content marketing, including:
- Long-format white papers and digital / printed sales collateral
- 80+ B2B marketing videos; live B2B webinars
- Executive event presentations and networking/new biz development support
- 40+ client case studies
- Trade publication advertising and integrated advertising campaigns
- Pixability.com website design, management, copywriting, and coding
- Blog entries, bylines, and email newsletters
- Proposals and RFPs for key accounts
- Corporate social media accounts and YouTube channel management / SEO
- PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite design
- Awards submissions
Under Merrily’s leadership of the Culture Committee, Pixability was recognized as:
- Boston Business Journal: Best Places to Work 2015
- Tech in Motion: Boston’s Best Technology Work Cultures 2015
- BostInno: Boston’s Coolest Companies 2014
Communispace is a consumer-collaboration agency (Omnicom) that works with 150+ global corporations, with a 90+ percent client retention rate. Communispace has received extensive awards for product innovation, marketing leadership, and corporate culture.
- Business strategy insights consultant/storyteller; leveraged first-party research from private online research communities to guide global Pharma, Retail, and CPG clients (B2B and B2C).
- Project examples: consumer mobile ethnographies, PR strategy, video scripting, ad testing, video focus groups, insights PPT creation.
- Editor-in-Chief of Communispace’s international corporate newsletter “The Loop”.
- Promoted within 9 months of start date.
SS48 is a not-for-profit startup hosting high-energy, 48-hour “start-up venture incubation competitions” to help students and professionals develop sustainable side businesses that will make positive differences in their communities.
- Built and marketed new business from initial concept to final execution, including: awareness campaigns, selection of 60 participants from hundreds of applications, judge/mentor recruitment for event keynotes/workshops, crowd funding, event logistics.
- Invited to May 2012 Social Innovation Summit at United Nations based on SS48’s success.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Accenture has more than 305,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal year 2014.
- Account manager for 70+ clients in eight time-zones; 130 client projects / deadlines per week.
- Led APAC creative support team for Accenture RFP/OCM bids on 25 separate multi-million dollar proposals geared towards winning Rio Tinto, BHP, Westpac, NBN Co, Macquarie, and Telstra.
- Owned project briefing, design, and print production of physical print projects, digital deliverables and exhibition displays. Example projects include: ebanners, brochures, PowerPoints, pull-up banners, packaging, flyers, etc. Enforced corporate brand guidelines compliance and quality.
- Promoted within six months of hire to on-site Studio Manager (8 staff) based on performance; previously Manager of Desktop Publishing and Print (4 direct reports).
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Arnold Worldwide is a full-service advertising agency within the Havas network headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Arnold has offices around the world, including Boston, London, Madrid, Milan, New York, Prague, São Paulo, Shanghai, Sydney, and Toronto.
- Intern-to-full-time hire as Assistant Account Manager for Jack Daniel’s and truth®.
- Junior Copywriter for truth®’s anti Big Tobacco social networking sites, thetruth.com, and cause-marketing initiatives. Social media manager of Facebook, YouTube and MySpace brand pages.
- Assistant manager of Jack Daniel’s print/TV/radio/digital production for multiple integrated ad campaigns in 12 countries. Traffic and cable network clearance manager for Jack Daniel’s & truth® TV ads. Monitor of truth®’s $1.2 million account budget. Supervisor of four truth® interns.